Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Goodreads Book Review - White Night

White Night (The Dresden Files, #9)White Night by Jim Butcher

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It's funny, I've read and enjoyed every book in the Dresden Files so far but it feels like this is the book where the real story begins. That isn't to say every book hasn't had an awesome story, because they have, but it's here that a lot of the ongoing plot lines seem to be starting to converge and everything feels stepped up a notch, as was reflected in the incredibly long, exciting, and just insane final battle of the book. I was starting to get a little fatigued on Butcher, starting to want to read some other things that I've been itching to get to, but this book is making it hard to put the series down...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment