Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Star Wars Family Tree

Because every so often I have to post something Star Wars related to be worthy of my blog's title (and because it's only fitting that Star Wars be the topic of my 200th post!), here's a "family tree" I came across on the internet. It lists not only familial relations but things like who fought who, who were friends, and even includes a rather nebulous "other" line that might just test how much you know about Star Wars... as will the half-faces used to depict each character.

But if you're like me, that won't pose a problem for you, because this will just reinforce for you the fact that you possess a disturbing (and, perhaps, depressing) amount of Star Wars knowledge...

By the way, the initial work, as well as family trees for other franchises and other cool things, can be found here: http://joe-stone.co.uk/portfolio/swfamilytree.html

Click to enlarge... you know the drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment