Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Schedule, Part 2... and the Complete Halloween Marathon

About a month ago, I posted the schedule I had made up before the Fall season started of what I planned on watching this year, which can conveniently be found here. Now that everything has premiered, I updated the schedule for the sake of comparison.

Click to enlarge the geekiness.

Five shows got cut (Ringer, The Playboy Club, Charlie's Angels, The Secret Circle, and Terra Nova), two of which already got cancelled (The Playboy Club and Charlie's Angels) as I predicted, one got added (Homeland), and one more (Grimm) is hanging on by a thread.

God, I still need a life.

Now, a final update on the Halloween Marathon I've been talking about for awhile. After making my own picks and taking suggestions from other people, I've created a ten-hour marathon consisting of nine Halloween-themed programs that I'll watch on Halloween from 10am to 8pm. Here's the list:

Night of the Demons
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Halloween
Garfield's Halloween Adventure
Ginger Snaps
Supernatural: It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Satan's Little Helper
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Trick'r'Treat
How I Met Your Mother: The Slutty Pumpkin

So we've got four horror movies, including my favorite horror anthology; my two favorite animated Halloween specials growing up; and three Halloween episodes from three of my favorite TV shows, ending with the HIMYM ep from the first season... and the new ep of HIMYM that airs that night at 8pm is a sequel of sorts to that very episode. Gotta love the synergy.

Now, this is your chance to tell me how you're celebrating Halloween. Ready? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment