Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodreads Book Review - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

The Force Unleashed II (Star Wars)The Force Unleashed II by Sean Williams

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Honestly, this book was a decent read, although I didn't like the time jumps in the beginning. What really made it lose a few points in my regard is the way some of the more major characters of the Star Wars saga were sort of shoe-horned in unnecessarily, seemingly just for the sake of having them there. Without spoiling anything, I'm also confused about the status of one of the characters at the end of the novel, as said character finds themselves in a situation that just seems wholly unbelievable to me. That being said, the action scenes were engrossing and I enjoyed some of the moral and metaphysical questions the characters faced, and thought it was a good book overall.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment