Thursday, February 16, 2012

Goodreads Book Review - Star Wars: Choices of One

Choices of One (Star Wars)Choices of One by Timothy Zahn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


As much as I love the EU and the further stories told in it, seeing Luke strong enough in the force to move a Star Destroyer with the Force and whatnot, I can't help but love anything set in the "classic" era. There's so much to love about a Luke who doubts himself and barely knows what he's doing, or a Han who isn't sure he wants to be in the Rebellion at all. That being said, there's clearly a lot for me to love in this novel set between A New Hope and Empire, and while I did enjoy it, something about it felt flat to me, but I can't put my finger on it.

Maybe it's just that R2 and 3PO weren't in it...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment