Monday, July 28, 2014

Goodreads Book Review - Proven Guilty

Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files #8)Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Honestly, I finished this like four days ago and I'm ready up to my eyes in the next book, plus I've been reading so many of these in such a short time span that I don't have enough coherent thoughts at the moment to give this a review that would be long and sensible. What I will say is that I loved it. I loved the story. I loved the issues of faith brought up by it. I loved the softening of Charity's character into someone I don't wish would be eaten by a shark. And I absolutely love the idea of giving Harry an apprentice. I can't wait to see how that will inevitably backfire on him...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment