Thursday, November 6, 2014

Goodreads Book Review - Eleven Doctors, Eleven Stories

Eleven Doctors, Eleven StoriesEleven Doctors, Eleven Stories by Eoin Colfer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I reviewed Neil Gaiman's short story of the Eleventh Doctor found in this book almost a year ago because that was something I just couldn't wait to read, but it took me a lot longer to get around to and then through the whole story. In a surprise twist for an anthology, I actually enjoyed all the stories here. The authors all feel like they "get" the voice of their particular Doctor right, and that goes a long way towards making the stories enjoyable. Aside from that, they're all smart science fiction stories, and that's always a treat as well. This book is a great read for fans of Doctor Who, but it would also be a fun read for just science fiction fans in general.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment