Saturday, August 10, 2013

Goodreads Book Review - The Dark Legacy of Shannara: Bloodfire Quest

The Bloodfire Quest (The Dark Legacy of Shannara, #2)The Bloodfire Quest by Terry Brooks

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Surprise, surprise, I loved a Terry Brooks novel. I'm sort of like a broken record when it comes to my reviews of his books, but he's been my favorite author since I was, like, twelve, so you'll have to forgive me. What I really like about this novel is that it has a harried pace that moves the action and plot along a lot faster and more frenetically than most of his novels, but that in no way detracts fro the amount of characterization going on here. Honestly, and I say this all the time, but if you're a fan of fantasy novels, this is another must-read from Mr. Brooks.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment