Sunday, August 25, 2013

The 2013 Fall Season

It's that time of year again where the new fall season for all our favorite shows are about to drop and my particular brand of OCD rears its ugly head and forces me to throw together a spreadsheet of all the shows I plan on watching, when they premiere, what days they're on, what times they air, and then prods me to color-code the whole shebang because I am just that side of crazy.

You're clearly going to have to click to enlarge, pal.

And now I notice I forgot all about American Horror Story: Coven, which premieres on FX Oct. 9th at 10pm. Fuck my life.

Anyway, twenty-three shows made the list this year. Last year I only had three new shows on the chart (Revolution, Arrow, and 666 Park Avenue, the latter being the only one that didn't survive). This year there are a whopping nine: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, The Originals, Almost Human, Sleepy Hollow, The Tomorrow People, The Crazy Ones, Dads, and Dracula. The first four I'm pretty positive will make the cut already. The rest of them are all toss-ups, although I already don't like Dracula's chances, just because that will have to be very, very good to not disgust me. NBC is the show I'm watching least, with two on the schedule and the only mid-season replacement I'm looking forward to; FOX and CW are on the other end of the spectrum, each with five.

I'm sure there will be periodic blogs about how good... or bad... the new shows are, but until then, this is what I'm looking forward to. What about you out there? What are you looking forward to watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment