Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


It's after 11p.m. on Easter Sunday and I'm tired and I should be sleeping because I start my new job with Google tomorrow morning, but I didn't want the day to end without throwing a "Happy Easter!" wish out to all my readers. I hope your days were all as good as mine. For my part, today wasn't just Easter but also my girlfriend's birthday, so as a present I had her over for Easter dinner with my family.

Just kidding. That would be a hell of a bomb of a present, huh?

I did have her over, but that wasn't her present; there were plenty of other things as well. But the day was nice, we had a great time, and I just wanted to share my current abundant happiness with the world at large. Maybe for the first year ever, Easter really does feel like a time of renewal for me. Good things are happening, and today was no exception. So I hope everyone else's day was as good as mine. I'm about to watch some TV and hopefully doze off soon. So, again...

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment