Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Goodreads Book Review - William Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh Back

William Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh BackWilliam Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh Back by Ian Doescher

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is just as hard to review as the first book, just not as good. Maybe some of the originality wore off, I don't know. One thing I do know is that changing Yoda's speech patterns, which are already at least semi-Shakespearean, to nothing but haikus, is just brilliant. As I said about the original, I would love to see this performed sometime, and someone really should get on that. Now.



View all my reviews

And that's my one hundredth book review on the blog. It only took three years... trust me, I read a lot more books in three years than that, I just slacked on the blogging for the first year or so. Anyway, this marks the first of my blog categories to reach one hundred posts, and it's kind of exciting. To me, anyway. I wonder what will break the milestone next? Time will tell. But in the meantime...

More books!

No comments:

Post a Comment