Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The 2014 Fall Season

Once again, a new season of television is about to befall us, as networks refuse to get away from this archaic method of scheduling that is only used by literally only five channels out of hundreds out there. But since they still insist on doing it this way, I'm back with my yearly tradition of putting together a chart of what interests me this season, what channel it's on what night, and when it starts.

Also because I have a lot of free time on my hands. And also because I'm getting old and I honestly don't know if I can remember when some of this shit is on without this...

You should obviously click to enlarge...

A couple of thoughts on the schedule, as always. I'm starting out with twenty-one shows, one show less than last year's list. Of the twenty-two I started with last year, eight aren't present this year because of planned finales, cancellations, or me no longer giving a crap. There are six new shows on this year's list waiting to see if they make the cut: Gotham, The Flash, Constantine, Gracepoint, Intruders, and Selfie. The latter two, by the way, have already made the cut; I spoke about them both a little bit here. And yes, for you mathophiles out there, I know the numbers don't add up... the difference is that Glee is a mid-season replacement for its final season this year so it isn't on this list. I expect the new shows to all make the cut, given the subject matter and my predilections, but I guess we never know. The four of them I haven't already spoken about will get reviewed when the time comes.

Until then, let's have a chat! Did I miss anything? What are you guys looking forward to watching? Let's here it!

4 comments:

  1. I've added the 100. Not sure if I like it or just like watching a bunch of teenagers pretend they have what it takes to survive. throw zombies into the mix and I think it's got some real potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Jimbo... you totally had me convinced that Arrow started last night. For that you get a cyber slap in the back of the head! Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't blame me, blame TV Guide, I got my all info from them lol

      Delete
    2. Fine, you're forgiven. I shall still verify everything myself. Who the hell uses TV Guide as a reference on anything, besides the standard TV listings that is

      Delete