Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Goodreads Book Review - Summer Knight

Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, #4)Summer Knight by Jim Butcher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My Dresden Files binge continues! No, I didn't finish this book in a day, despite how it might appear. As pulled along as I currently am by Butcher, I'm running out of platitudes to heap on him without sounding repetitive. I love the characters, the plot, and the world he's built. Focusing this book on both the inner workings of the wizard world and faerie courts was the perfect way to completely snatch me even more. I had intended throughout the book to only give it four stars as I did the last entry, but the ending was so damn perfect I had to bounce it up to five. Also, I had planned today to take a break after this installment to read something else, but I enjoyed the way this ended so much it looks like I'll be diving right into Death Masks...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment