Friday, June 20, 2014

The Movie Reviewer

I love movies. I don't think that revelation is news, considering I've reviewed them on two separate blogs already. This entry is just a quick note to let y'all know that my reviewing career is moving one step ahead: I'm finally reviewing movies for a website that I don't own!

That's right, folks. Yours truly has a spot reviewing movies on Film-Arcade.net. My first review was posted there the other day:

A Million Ways to Die in the West

It has a few errors in it that I didn't catch because I wrote it on the Richnote app on my phone due to time constraints, but I'm proud it's there. I have two movies to review in the pipeline right now as well. So from now on most of my reviews on this blog will just be links to the actual review on that blog. Unless I review something that isn't for them, obviously.  But it's very exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment