Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Goodreads Book Review - Grave Peril

Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)Grave Peril by Jim Butcher

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I actually finished this like two weeks ago but just haven't gotten around to writing a review because of time constraints and because, honestly, there isn't much I can say about Butcher that I haven't said in my reviews for the previous two novels. The only negative for this book for me was that the sudden appearance of Michael, who we never met before, as an established character was a little jarring for me, as was Harry suddenly having a fairy godmother, which was never mentioned before. But Butcher's writing style and plot quickly made me forget about all that and let me just enjoy the ride.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment