Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Star Wars Day!


You know I couldn't let today go by without posting something, right? It started with the book review directly below this post, and now, with that out of the way, the main event of my Star Wars Day plans... a musical ode to Star Wars! Seven videos, one for each of the released chapters and one for the new one coming up. And without further ado...

The Star Wars That I Used to Know!


Star Wars Cantina!


We Didn't Start the Star Wars!


The Saga Begins!


Livin' La Vida Yoda!


Fett's Vette!


And my personal favorite, Galactic Empire State of Mind!


Of course, there are dozens, if not hundreds, more. So if you have a favorite I didn't list feel free to share a link below. And while I know it's crossing the sci-fi stream, the Whovian in me couldn't resist...


No comments:

Post a Comment