Sunday, March 15, 2015

Goodreads Book Review - The Best in the World: At What I Have No Idea

The Best in the World: At What I Have No IdeaThe Best in the World: At What I Have No Idea by Chris Jericho

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I've enjoyed all of Jericho's books so far. Like the previous two, this one is well-written, funny, and insightful. I enjoyed all the stories of the behind the scenes politics of WWE, especially from the periods like now where I don't care enough to watch anymore. I have to admit I skipped through most of the sections about Fozzy, as I have no interest in that whatsoever. The only thing about the book I didn't like was the constant references to how the other two books are still available every few pages. It was cute at first, but eventually it got annoying. Yes, we know you wrote other books and you want us to buy them, but we also know you aren't hurting for money, so it's obnoxious when you shill. Nevertheless, this is definitely a fun read for a wrestling fan.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment