Saturday, April 4, 2015

Goodreads Book Review - Skin Game

Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15)Skin Game by Jim Butcher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


There is a chapter in this book that had me thrumming with excitement more than any other chapter in recent memory. Likewise, the climax of this story is just as thrilling, and just as satisfying. It says something about Butcher's talent and the world he's crafted that, in the fifteenth novel in this series (sixteenth if you count the short story collection), he's still able to keep situations this fresh and exciting, and keep propelling the characters forward in new and exciting ways. As always, his pacing and plotting is great, the action scenes are entertaining, and the amount of intrigue holds the attention tightly right from the start and never lets go. I'm a latecomer to the Dresden Files, and to date they've all been published so I've never had to wait any longer than I wanted to do to read the next installment. The wait for me now for the next installment to come out well be interminable, especially with how much I've enjoyed the last two.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment