Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Panel of the Week: 4/22/15

If you have any sort of comic awareness, I bet you're expecting me to go with the whole "Iceman is gay" thing from All-New X-Men #40 (written by Brian Michael Bendis, art by Mahmud Asrar) but I'm not. Partly because I just don't care, and partly because it isn't that big of a thing since there's plenty of precedence. Hell, go back to X-men #1, way back when...


So no, none of the panels from the following page won.

Besides, how could I pick just one?
No, the winner from last week goes to a page from The Black Vortex: Omega, written by Sam Humphries and pencilled by Javier Garron:


Shadowcat is one of my favorite characters, so this big moment for her gets the win. Although who knows if it'll actually happen, but she does say yes. Honestly, I just love it because he includes all her ridiculous codenames...

No comments:

Post a Comment